We can also store wines you have purchased from other merchants. This allows you to consolidate everything under one account and to save on storage costs.
Simply send an email to mywines.leclos.net with the details of the wines you would like to transfer.
- Your account number
- List of wines to transfer
- Full name and vintage
- Format and case packing
- Original purchase invoice or proof of purchase values if not available. This is required by the HMRC for in bond transfers.
Once we have received and confirmed the request please instruct the warehouse / merchant to release the wines. Here is the address to use:
Up-dating your records
- Once received at Vinothèque your wines will be checked against the original instruction and then added to your reserves.
- A condition check will not be carried out unless requested. If you have bought the wines on the market as physically available you might want to have their condition checked.
- It may take up to three weeks to show on your online account from the arrival date.
- You’ll receive an email notification when the process is complete.
- Mixed cases are treated differently. There is a £20 charge per case to catalogue the contents individually.
In-Bond transfer charges
Within Vinothèque: free of charge for up to 5 cases.
Please ask for a quotation for amounts above 5 cases.
To and from other LCB warehouses:
1-20 cases: £12
Please ask for a quotation for amounts above 20 cases.
To and from other bonded warehouses
£16 per case per case
What does the insurance cover?
All wines stored with Vinothèque are fully insured. This policy includes coverage against fire, theft, flood and accidental damage, and values are based on a replacement cost at market prices.