We will be updating the Le Clos website and sending email notifications as and when the châteaux release and allocating on request with payment terms discussed at the time. Please note that in the event of a wine being over-subscribed we will allocate it to our customers in as fair a way as possible according to the following criteria:
Previous En Primeur purchase – If you bought a château on release in any of the last 3 vintages you are almost sure to be offered it this year upon request.
Regular buyers – We will of course also try to give allocations of particular châteaux to customers who buy them regularly throughout the year through our outlets.
Own your En Primeur in five easy steps:
- Make your selection online or you can contact the Le Clos team for assistance
- For online orders payment can be processed immediately via credit card
- A certificate of ownership will be issued once payment is received
- In early 2020 you will be contacted regarding your preferred storage options
- Summer 2020 the wines will arrive in the UK under bond as default or delivered to Ras al Khaimah, if requested (Duty rates will apply)